OST or Offline Folder File has important role in Outlook platform because these are the files which stores emails, messages, contacts, appointment, notes, attachments, etc. when we are not connected to required server.
OST File Recovery:
Answer themselves! How will you assist yourself when are not able to access and view Offline Folders Files created by Exchange Server? Probably, you will purchase OST Recovery Tool. If you believe that this only can happen with the help of third party OST to PST Converter, then you might be wrong because here’s manual method which has been accepted by various users who has used it. The manual method name OST Integrity Check Tool aka SCANOST.EXE allows user restore damaged OST file without going anywhere. Below are steps of manual method which you can follow after making sure that system is connected to exchange server because Outlook Integrity tool doesn’t work without server connectivity.
Also Read: How to Repair and Convert PST?
- Double click on SCANOST.EXE.
- If your Outlook application is running then it will ask you to close it.
- Then, new windows will open i.e OST Integrity Tool. If the tool asks for Profile name then provide the accurate name.
- Now, if you will see a message Connect or Work Offline then click on Connect.
- Select an option according to your priority either Scan all folders or Choose folder to scan and click Begin Scan.
- Once the scanning process completed you will receive a message OST repaired successfully.
If Scanost.exe tool trick will not work, then download OST File Recovery Tool through shared link.